Problem with copy in editor word

Last version of DAVAR is now in public betaversion. Here you can report bugs and share ideas how to improve program

Problem with copy in editor word

Postby JorgeGabriel » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Dear friends of DAVAR 4 Beta. I live in Brasil. It is a pleasure to be here. I'm new here. I'm having trouble in this version. I can not copy and paste easily to the Word text editor (Office 2010). The Hebrew words appear separated. Examples in English with the phrase "I love you":
I lo ve yo u.
Look below the example in hebrew:
בָּר֥ וּ ךְ אַ תָּ֖ה בָּעִ֑יר וּבָר֥ וּךְ אַתָּ֖ ה בַּשָּׂ דֶֽה׃ (Deuteronomy 28:3)

Can you help?

Thanks and God bless you!!

Jorge Gabriel
JorgeGabriel

Re: Problem with copy in editor word

Postby admin » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:45 am

Hello Jorge!

I just tested BHS text of Deut 28:3 and all works OK in D4beta2. Here is how I did:
open bhs on desired place. Right click on text and select command: copy verses to clipboard. I have preset default RTF style 3/7. And in next popup submenu select how much you wish to copy. I selected one verse.
Then pasted to Word 2013. Because it is in RTF format, it is in same font, as is in Davar4. If you copy to clipboard as TEXT (plain text), then you must select GOOD font. Some fonts can corrupt Hebrew, especially vowels and other marks.
I observed sometimes problems in Word to open exported Hebrew texts from Davar4. Open Office worked always well (but slower)

Let me know results.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Davar4 - BUG REPORTS