My notes reference selection language (Solved)

Last version of DAVAR is now in public betaversion. Here you can report bugs and share ideas how to improve program

My notes reference selection language (Solved)

Postby DSaw » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi
Davar Team

In the my notes edit window there is a button for reference when pressed the selection are in the Czech language. I think but I have En English as the set language for the program??

DSaw
Last edited by DSaw on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSaw

Re: My notes reference selection language

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:37 am

DSaw wrote:Hi
Davar Team

In the my notes edit window there is a button for reference when pressed the selection are in the Czech language. I think but I have En English as the set language for the program??

DSaw

Yeah ;-) you are right. Here few words how it works:
When create new Note, you can choose if references in note will be according "Bible" (=standard bible division, like in KJV+) or selected module. In this moment, language of references is copied into note file. In case of "Bible", names of the books are used according actual language used in Davar4. When I created this demo file, I used "Bible" option, but in this moment, I was switched in Czech. So, that is reason.

Please create new note, be in English and use option "Bible". Then all will be in English.

*) in case you have some big notes already created, easiest way to fix is to export note to MDK format, edit bible book names and run d4dwr tool from \mdk to create note back. It's work for few minutes, but you need some instructions, because D4 help is not finished.
admin
Site Admin

Re: My notes reference selection language

Postby DSaw » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 pm

admin wrote:
DSaw wrote:Hi
Davar Team

DSaw

Yeah ;-) you are right. Here few words how it works:
When create new Note, you can choose if references in note will be according "Bible" (=standard bible division, like in KJV+) or selected module. In this moment, language of references is copied into note file. In case of "Bible", names of the books are used according actual language used in Davar4. When I created this demo file, I used "Bible" option, but in this moment, I was switched in Czech. So, that is reason.

Please create new note, be in English and use option "Bible". Then all will be in English.

*) in case you have some big notes already created, easiest way to fix is to export note to MDK format, edit bible book names and run d4dwr tool from \mdk to create note back. It's work for few minutes, but you need some instructions, because D4 help is not finished.

all is in English now Thank You

I have only used D4 for a couple days now I'm an eSword user and I'm evaluating changing to davar

DSaw
DSaw

Return to Davar4 - BUG REPORTS