Gematria accuracy

Last version of DAVAR is now in public betaversion. Here you can report bugs and share ideas how to improve program

Gematria accuracy

Postby juanpedro76 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Good job with the new version! But I guess the gematria (any of them) does not work with accuracy! :(
For example, in Gen 1:1 the first letter is Beth, so gematria is 2, but it says 9!!! Wired isn't it!
juanpedro76

Re: Gematria accuracy

Postby admin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:20 pm

juanpedro76 wrote:Good job with the new version! But I guess the gematria (any of them) does not work with accuracy! :(
For example, in Gen 1:1 the first letter is Beth, so gematria is 2, but it says 9!!! Wired isn't it!

OK, opened BHS text, selected Beth letter in Gen 1:1 - BeResHit, right click and see in look to gematria item: [2 > 2 > 2] so for me it working OK. Can you describe it step by step? Send picture to email, if neccesary. I NEVER observed bugs in gematria. If necessary, we can fix it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby juanpedro76 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:20 pm

ok, you're bloody well right! it's a wine (windows on linux enviroment) problem, not yours, :D
juanpedro76

Postby admin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:23 pm

juanpedro76 wrote:ok, you're bloody well right! it's a wine (windows on linux enviroment) problem, not yours, :D

BTW, juan, how about rest of functionality under wine? Especialy download manager, editor of notes, playing of mp3 narration... also context tips can be tricky.
Send please here few words about your experiences...thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Davar4 - BUG REPORTS